Back My Print is part of the Screen Culture Family.
Screen Culture, a local screen printing & embroidery business located in New Plymouth is owned by husband & wife duo Kim & Courtney Seng.
Courtney, runs Screen Culture, along with her team of awesome screen printers, while Kim runs his business, Dark Days Tattoo & Art Space as a local Tattoo Artist.
Both creative they love seeing businesses, artists and designers ideas come to life on a range of apparel and accessories, and are always keen to do something extra to help out their local community.
SO WHAT IS BACK MY PRINT?
Back My Print is a PRE ORDER website; a new forum that allows you to sell your merch without needing to front up the money first, or risk ending up with too much stock.
Inspired by Covid 19, a new way for people to support NZ businesses, artists, designers & bands.
SO IN A NUTSHELL.
- Business? Artist? Band? Got an idea for merch? Contact us with your idea.
- We work with you to get the design, garments etc sorted out.
- Once ready, the garments go live on the website for PRE-ORDER for 10 days.
- We promote it, you promote it, we all promote it.....team effort!
- At the end of the 7 Days if the orders have reached 12 we print them, post them out and send you the money.
- If the pre orders haven't reached 12 at the end of 7 days, we will discuss the next step.
Sound cool? Got questions?
Contact Courtney on firstname.lastname@example.org